Monday, March 24, 2014

Carnivorous Plants of North America is BACK!!

I'm BAAAAAACK

Well, I had a lovely little blog about carnivorous plants (mainly mine) and Google decided it was either spammy or just not making enough waves, so deleted.  After about a year, the name came up again, and so here we are lol!! I am happy to be back, as I have been really happy with the over wintering of my pitcher plants.  Mind you I live in Vancouver so a temperate type of area, with only snow for a few days, and barely any freezing. (Although barely is enough to kill all of my Venus fly traps if I had left outside)  I left the pitcher plants under a plastic cover all winter, and I just looked, and they look VERY happy... kinda.  Almost time to take the top off and let the sun shine in! Plus need a bit of cold for the Venus Flytraps to make sure they come back this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment